Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 13, 2012

#2 First concert in Melbourne!

Digging back my memories, the last concert I attended back in Malaysia was Lee Hom's concert early this year (If I'm not wrong). I was lucky enough to be able to watch his performance as a VVIP, all thanks to Mr.M. It is undeniable he is one of my favorite chinese singer after 张学友&郭富城. Watching live show is really different from watching video at home. So in love with his guitar! Very LeeHom style :) 




Who knows I will get a chance to watch concert in Melbourne too! I swear I will not spent my money on buying concert ticket. I'm never a fan of concert unless the singers are those who hardly perform nowadays! Thanks to the lover of mine! I was lucky enough (again) to attend Gary Cao sensational World Tour - Melbourne as a VVIP! Thank you God for giving me such a satisfying life and lovely people around me! This time is much more different because we get to watch his concert in an exhibition hall with air-condition and comfortable-cinema-like-seat and enjoy the show. How nice! 


One thing very different about attending concert in Malaysia and Melbourne is definitely the atmosphere! Malaysian would scream their lungs out to say 'I LOVE YOU' or sing along with their singer whereas in Melbourne, everyone just quietly enjoy the show and they will cheer for their idol softly. Perhaps, Malaysian are more enthusiasm?   


Special Gust (Forgotten her name! But she's good in singing) 




Enjoyed myself very much that night! :) xo

2 comments: