Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, October 14, 2012

#3 Tulip Festival

Spring is here in Melbourne! However, isn't any warmer. Came from a tropical country, I have always wish to stay in a four season country! But when I finally get a chance to experience the cold windy weather, I starting to beg Mr.Sun to shine on us! Moving to the main topic, we went Tulip Farm last (x3) Sunday as is Tulip Festival last month. 


Aren't Tulips just simply beautiful? I enjoyed myself very much that day because I love visiting greens and colorful farm. Nature beauty are always the best! How can any girls resist to bring them home?! We went on a Sunday around mid-afternoon. When we arrived, we are amazed by the amount of people visiting as well, I guess because is Sunday? Everyone spending their family day looking at Tulips! How nice! Sadly, it was drizzling for approximately 10 mins, so everywhere is muddy



Yes, so Bell and Khye was with us during our visit to Tulip Festival. One of the well-known blogger in Malaysia. I have to admit that she's a very sweet and down to earth person. Thanks for being such an amazing visitor! 


Some couple shots we took! 

Oops! If you notice, there's a blurry part in the photo (above) because there's a passerby and I had to do so so that we remain the main attraction of this picture. LOL. No la! I want it to be just two of us, perfect this way. 




Ending my post with an epic picture of myself. (Like farting :/ ) hahahaha!! RMS coming up next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment