Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 12, 2012

Missing the GOOD OLD times

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is doing great! I have so much to blog, but I'm finding hard time to upload everything as October is the most hectic month for student like me who's studying a subject that is fully assignment base. Rushing up and down, staying up late almost every night for the past week. Finally! Today is my last day of semester! *jumps* Now I just can't wait to hand in all my assignment and fly! 


Using a long ago picture to blog today because I'm missing those good old times I had back in Malaysia! I miss dancing and performing with the bunch so much! Dancing is so much fun! Pictures taken last May when we are selected to prepare for the 'Tourism for Malaysia Day'. It was a great experience! Dancing with almost-the-whole-dance-school-girls and performing in front of V.I.P (President from various country). Besides! There are almost 6K dancers performing that night as well. And we represented as a contemporary art like drawings.   


We got all our costumes sponsor! Sponsor as in wearing it for performance only. We were asked to return everything including the eye mask! (why can't we just have them, i know right! Haha). YES! Is really suffocating to wear thick-white-cotton-long-sleeve to dance! Plus mine is turtle neck! Was sweating like I just ran 2KM non-stop. Although we only perform once and a few minutes dance. And very time consuming! BUT, overall. It was an experience that you will not find in any other sport.

Indeed, do not waste our quality time! 

Ending my post with a picture of me and Adeline. Missing you so much! You made the time I spent doing silly things during the performance more valuable, yes! You're the most comfortable person I can laugh and play silly with! <3 font="font">


xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment