Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 19, 2012

#4 Royal Melbourne Show (RMS) 2012

Honestly, I feel like I'm a visitor more than a student in Melbourne. I'm so happy to say this. LOL. So, I went RMS last month, is my first time joining to this event. The first time I heard about this RMS, I was thinking maybe I get to watch performance like circus? Or animal show? Who knows is more likely a fun fair plus petting zoo. Erm.. not really petting zoo, more to farms. Another LOL to myself! We went on a Sunday which is a family day, therefore a crowded event is unavoidable. But we managed to play and watch what we wanted. As you can see from the picture below, our ticket is $31 and you get $20 rebate to play. So basically the entrance fees is about $11. 



One of our dates. Bell & Khye (Looking at the map! IT's HUGE!)


Giant fried sausage! 




Like a kid, Silly Boy trying very hard to win something for me <3 font="font" nbsp="nbsp">


EuroSlide! My favorite! Only $3 per person! Definitely worth trying! 



Petting Zoo, mostly sheep (all kinds) and cows! A few ducks! LOL


Leon making fun!


This farm boy sitting on his farm cow, he says the cow won't get angry. How adorable?! 




They have fireworks on Sunday @ 830pm! Is soooo beautiful, they also have performer who plays with fire and perform according to the music - I remembered one of the song played was Katy Perry's Firework! Works 100% 


Night view is the BEST


Ghost house! I was forced and I dare myself also to give it a try. Cheh :P ! But I was warned beforehand that is really scary but they are humans! So nothing to worry! BUTTT, I was screaming, hiding behind Bell (Really sorry!) and closed my eyes all the way! LOL, so basically I pay the money to frighten myself. But I managed to peek a bit by bit, they are really good!! and the settings amazed me! BUT, too scary :'( HAHAHA! 



Aren't she just very pretty, even with the colorful butterfly drawing on her face. I just can't resists to take a picture with her. YES! She refused and I just had to! HAHAHA! Signing off with her pretty face! Coming up next would be a dinner date! Stay tune!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment