Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Monash Dance Concert 2012

Hellooooooo Lovelies! :) 

I'm finally "on the Month"! I attended a dance concert by the dance club in Monash University last weekend. It was a pretty hectic weekend for me thou, but since is something to do with dancing and is a best friend who plays a big part in the show, how can I miss that! So let's take it as a break to keep anything that has to do with school stuff aside (: 

The ticket was rather cheap, RM15 only with tons of free gifts, like voucher and free product and not to forget a free cookie for everyone. (: (Didn't get the chance to take pic of my free gift)

<3 my dress that day! Definitely a worth buying dress! I got it last year if I'm not wrong. And is on 70% sale! Most lucky person on earth that day! :D 




My date of the night (: It so happened that Adeline met Amanda on my birthday party, so Adeline is invited as well <3


I did not manage to take a lot of pictures, here's a few good ones ;) 



The small girls were invited to perform, aren't they adorable? Kids nowadays very talented <3


Invited guests: Urban Groove dancers 


Here's my pretty Amanda Ong in one of her dance position (: 



Goooood Byeeee (:



Stay tune!
Next up : Fooood :D 

xoxo
-MissTLWen-

No comments:

Post a Comment