Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Monday, May 14, 2012

FINALLY! I'm assignment free this week! :))))
But this week will be all packed with dance performances which I'm very excited about it!

OMG! What happened to my commitment! :'(
But, mass communication student is not easy! So not kidding! I haven't been sleeping for 3 days! 
Finally! Oh, I smell good food, clothes weaving at ME and friends 
are waiting <3
LOL!!!!

                                                  How I miss APRIL! Let's flash back :)

Attended a party! 

Beautiful people in life :)



Vian 


As usual the gorgeous Honey Anne <3


Bump into the long lost DennisYin!


Girls in stripes <3 (unplanned )

TIGER ASIAN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2012


With Micchy <3 (I love my new yellow drawing pen )


Mad lucky to get a seat at the SUPERVIP tent. Thank you Mr.M! :D Bring michy with me! Damn lucky, free flow of drinks (not tiger!) , with chair, with fan and best part is super view! ) *JUMPS*GRINS* 

ZOUK 

MY OH-DAMN-PRETTIEEE-BABES! <3


Keep coming ;) More updates real soon! 
Signing off with a pics of beautiful people in my life <3
Superb tired! Nights :D





















No comments:

Post a Comment