Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Monday, May 28, 2012

Le Midi , Bangsar

They always say enjoy while you can! YESSS! I totally agree with that saying <3 When you're living such a fast-paced lifestyle, you have to grab every opportunity to let loose and just treat yourself with good food and good accompany! :D I needed this! All thanks to my busy schedule :( 

Can't wait till holiday, 2 more weeks! Oh yaaa! forgive me ! I won't be updating very often this two week ;) (at least I warn first) 

Taking a short break to 'redeem' my birthday dinner w Mr.M (((: 
YES! 'redeem' because during the month of my birthday which is April.. I was way too busy :( And drag till now :/ So!!! M decided to bring me to Le Midi located at Bangsar Shopping Center, top floor. Is a french italian restaurant, with great ambience, good food and great service provided I must say! :) 



I'm not a fan of fine dining, but I enjoy myself very much every time I go for fine dining. I would say I 'learn' every time I go for fine dining as I'm more of a loud person ((: Fine dining is a total different experience, and I might embarrass myself :P  


Here comes the foooodddd :D :


Mushroom Cappuccino Sup (with bubble, and it taste sooo good! )
Maine Lobster Cream Soup 
Seafood Salad : Appetizer
Wagyu Sirloin : Main course 
Dutch Lemonsole : Main 
Italian Lemonade 
Pannacotta : Dessert
Tiramisu (very strong alcohol :) If u like w strong taste of alcohol, go for it!)
Lastly, my superb exhausted look! :0 

Stay tune! 
xoxo 
-MissTLWen-

No comments:

Post a Comment