Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 20, 2012

1991 babies

From January till now and still counting, I have been receiving birthday invitation. YES! This year is gonna be full of 21st birthday parties due to most of my friends are born in year 1991, so we will all celebrate our 21st! And I love it! Pls don't stop at December ..! (impossible, slaps*)  This month and last gonna be Aries babies parties! ;) 

So Here comes this gorgeous birthday girl ((: Jenni Chin! * Her birthday theme was adorable yet interesting! Theme for girls is boyfriend shirt and fancy headband, while for the boys is boxer and bow tie. Interesting much (; We all had fun that night I'm pretty. She celebrated her birthday the next day after mine. I wasn't feeling so well that night. So looking all sick and couldn't involve myself much. Wish I was better :( 



Love how she designed her guest book ((: 


Us and the birthday girl 


Is bubble! :D Now I want a pom even more! ;') So adorable! Only 4 months old. 


Here comes the birthday boy! Bryan Ho! * His one was rather simple ! Bryan celebrated his party at the Empire Hotel suite. Great ambience! We totally had lots of fun that night. Is all about drinking for both parties (; 


With the girls <3





Signing off w my rabbit face! Make sure u put on a smile on your face ((: Stay tune for my upcoming posts ya ;) 


xo 

-MissTLWen-

No comments:

Post a Comment