Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm back on blog for GOOD!! Was very reluctant/lazy/toobusy to blog previouslyBut I realize there's too many good stuff not to share! So I'm back! Welcome ? Yes? No?
:D Yup, My new blog skin, I love it. Back to basic, simple and easygoing.
I'm starting my first post about my birthday!
<3 Oh well.. I'm officially 21 now! Got my 'key to freedom' from the parents (not so) :P But I have to admit, I had the most awesome birthday party ever! :D I have the sweetest mum on earth! She already start planning for me since last year!! I love you so much mum! <3 She's most gan jiong than me. So cuteeee! And THANKS to my lovely sister who was force to change flight because she wants to come to my party so badly :P I Love U to the max to sissy! :* 
I have the best family ever! <3 And I have the best friends too! Thank to those who came and witness me turning 'older' Muahahaha* 



Two lovely girl who came to help! Thank you so much!
and special thanks to my decoration team/management team members:
MARIE, CHAN LIANNE, ROBIN CHAN, JUN XING! And my camera team : JEH YING, LIMTS
Pretty Marie <3


LimTS (: And thanks for the surprise! hahaha* 


Robin! Thanks for always being available :P


Jeh Ying (left) Lianne (Right) 
Thanks! *hugs*


So I wanted a garden feeling party, I guess half failed? But I'm happy with the final outcome! <3


A lot preparation needed to be done, I realize (: So my theme is flowery, summer love.. So I want a flower band dana! So I made this! Tadaaaa! So proud of my own work ;) Like it?


My key ! So pretttyyyy! Thanks Daddy Mummy! 



cuttest grandma ever! :*

Family





FIA 


Taylorians 


Amanda, Don, Me, Adeline, Ken


Primary school mates , Declare: My Girl friends all went oversea!


Bestarians 


THANKS! :D 


Special thanks to Justin(yellow circle) For the 'frame' ;)


Thanks for rushing here after work :D


Thanks for all the pressie! Me likey! 


BIG THANKS TO MY BABY!! 
CHAN LIANNE 
<3


Look at what she done for me *tears* I can't ask for more my dear bestie! You're already prefect yourself! Thank you so much for being by my side when I needed YOU the most :D 


And I want to special thanks to the Sister from another mother! No one can be any sweeter than u! Skip class just to come and help up earlier with the decoration! U're the best! The one who stand by my side and help me with all the planning. Without you , I don't think my birthday party will be that perfect. So here's a big kiss from ME! I Hearts you lots My love Chan Lianne!! :D 


Ok, That's about it ;) That's all for my birthday! Upcoming post will be all bout 21st birthday as well! So stay tune k! Nights! Off to bed.

Signing off with a pic I Love! Taken with the cutest couple on earth! <3


-MissTLWen-

No comments:

Post a Comment