Instagram

Follow Me @ Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 2: Universal Studio Singapore

The super long overdue Singapore Day 2 :) 



 Some pretty shot I managed to capture in Madagascar Ride 



Day 2 was basically just spending some quality time with H in Universal Studio Singapore (USS). The most exciting ride would definitely goes to Transformer (Transformer is my favorite action/robot movie thus far). If you haven't had the chance to go USS, I highly recommend you to go for Transformer! And make sure you go, because most of my friends spent too much on other rides such as Jurassic park. Forget about those rides, and get on to Transformer  :D 



 Satisfied our hungry stomach with FOOD 


Supper Time, according to the food blog we read about must eat food in Singapore (H loves reading food blog!), H brought me to this really yummy Japanese restaurant! Open until late night, so good for late-night-gets-hungry-easily-humanbeing like me ;) 
Warning*** Quite pricey!












 Lastly, present you the my kind of tourist MUST TAKE SHOT ;)


Day 3 = Last Day 

till then,
xx 

2 comments:

  1. What is H? Husband? Hunny? Honey? Hubbie? hahahaha!
    You look so pretty darling and USS looks so fun!! Keep your posts coming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha !! HIM / HE ;) LOL thanks loveeeeee <3 will do!

      Delete